Try this yummy soup from Hy-Vee, and add Pinnaclife’s Prebiotic Fiber for added nutritional benefit!
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 c. frozen crinkle-cut carrots
- 1 c. frozen cut green beans
- 3/4 c. chopped onion
- 6 c. Swanson chicken broth or Swanson chicken stock
- 1/2 (12 oz) pkg uncooked dry cheese-filled tortellini (about 1 c.)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber, optional for added nutritional benefit! (1 scoop = 1 serving)
- Stir the cornstarch and water in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it’s well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the saucepot.
- Heat the remaining oil in the saucepot over medium heat. Add the carrots, beans and onion and cook until they’re tender-crisp.
- Stir in the broth and heat to a boil. Add the tortellini and parsley, if desired. Cook for 10 minutes or until the tortellini is tender. Return the chicken to the saucepot and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in Prebiotic Fiber to the warm stew until dissolved fully.