- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Select olive oil
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee skim milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee butter
- 4 corn tostada shells, warmed
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee finely shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber, 1 scoop = 1 serving
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute peppers, onion and garlic until onion is soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in undrained tomatoes, beans, vinegar and cumin. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and Fiber. Add to skillet and cook until cooked through but still glossy and moist.
- Top each warmed tostada shell with one-fourth of tomato-bean mixture, eggs and cheese.