- 4 c. baby arugula leaves
- 2 medium mandarins, clementines or other kind of oranges, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 medium blood oranges, peeled and cut crosswise into slices
- Clementine-Avocado Vinaigrette
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 c. cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Hy-Vee kosher salt and Hy-Vee ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber, 1 scoop = 1 serving (optional, for added nutritional benefit!)
- To serve, arrange arugula leaves, orange sections and slices on a serving platter or 6 salad plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- To make Clementine-Avocado Vinaigrette, place peeled and seeded avocado in a food processor. Add jalapeno, lime juice, orange juice, cilantro leaves, garlic and Prebiotic Fiber. Cover and process until dressing consistency. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.