- 1 (16.3 oz) can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers Butter Tastin’® refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1/4 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 c. Smucker’s® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 c. Fisher® Chef’s Naturals® walnut halves and pieces
- 4 oz cream cheese (half of 8-oz package), softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Smucker’s® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 2 to 3 tbsp orange juice
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber: 1 scoop = 1 serving
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups with Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray. Split each biscuit in half horizontally to make 2 rounds. Slightly stretch bottom biscuit rounds to 4 inches in diameter; place 1 round in bottom and 1/2 inch side of each muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, syrup, honey, pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 cup marmalade, walnuts and Fiber. Divide evenly among biscuits in muffin cups (about 2 tablespoons each).
- Slightly stretch top biscuit rounds; cut each into quarters. Place 4 quarters in each cup, stretching and pressing lightly to seal outer edges to bottom rounds and leaving centers open (points of dough will face slightly upward and walnut mixture will not be covered).
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon marmalade and enough of the orange juice until icing is smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Place waxed paper under cooling rack. Remove filled biscuits from pan to cooling rack; immediately drizzle with icing. Cool 5 minutes before serving.