- 12 c. popped popcorn from Basic Popcorn recipe
- 1 c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces
- 1 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp Hy-Vee cinnamon
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla
- 2 squares vanilla-flavored almond bark (4 ounces)
- 3/4 c. caramel pieces
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber (1 scoop = 1 serving)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Place popped popcorn and chopped pecans in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and Fiber. Add cubed butter and light corn syrup. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds and stir to combine. Microwave for an additional 4 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over popcorn and toss gently with a wooden spoon until popcorn is coated.
- Spread popcorn mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Melt almond bark; drizzle over popcorn and let cool completely. Break popcorn into pieces and stir in caramel pieces.