• 6 cups water, divided
• 1 /2 cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
• 3 white nectarines, peeled, pitted and sliced
• 6 oz raspberries
• 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
• Additional nectarine slices and raspberries, optional
• Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber, optional for added nutritonal benefit! 1 scoop = 1 serving
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup water and sugar over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. (Add Fiber Here). Reduce heat and add sliced nectarines and raspberries and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Pour the fruit mixture into a blender. Remove top center cap to allow heat to escape and cover with a towel. Purée the fruit until smooth; let mixture cool completely.
3. Once cooled, pour the fruit puree through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding any solids. Add fresh lemon juice and the remaining 5 cups water. Stir to combine. Serve over ice with additional nectarine slices and raspberries.