Try this tasty Stir-Fry dish from Hy-Vee and incorporate Pinnaclife’s Prebiotic Fiber for added nutritional benefit!
- 9 oz 100% buckwheat soba noodles
- 5 tbsp almond butter
- 5 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sriracha, optional
- 3 tbsp grapeseed or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (5 oz) package fresh sliced shitake mushrooms
- 2 red bell peppers, ribs and seeds removed and cut into bite-size strips
- 1 head bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber – optional, for added nutritional benefit!
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again. Set aside.
- For sauce, in medium bowl, whisk almond butter, vinegar, water, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and if desired, sriracha. (Add Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber here) Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add bell peppers, bok choy and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add reserved noodles, chicken and sauce to skillet. Cook and toss gently 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
More recipes at http://www.Hy-Vee.com