- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, divided
- 1 frying chicken (about 1-1 1/2 lbs.), skinned and cut into pieces
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chipped scallions
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup gluten-free chicken stock
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp. salt
- Hot cooked quinoa, for serving
- Pinnaclife prebiotic fiber (~3 scoops)
1. Melt 1/4 cup margarine in skillet. Add chicken. Add garlic and paprika. Brown chicken on all sides. Remove from pan.
2. To the skillet, add remaining 1/4 cup margarine and saute mushroom, onion and green pepper in the margarine.
3. Return chicken to pan.
4. Add chicken stock, tarragon, tomatoes and salt. Simmer for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
5. Add Prebiotic Fiber to the quinoa and stir.
6. Serve chicken over hot quinoa.