- 1 1/2 c. Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Hy-Vee ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 1 1/4 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 c. Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 2 c. finely shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 c. Hy-Vee flake coconut
- 2 (8 oz each) cans Midwest Country Fare crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee chopped walnuts
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber – optional, for added nutritional benefit!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, allspice and salt; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together eggs and sugar until well blended. Whisk in oil. Stir in carrots, coconut, pineapple and walnuts. Add flour mixture to carrot mixture, stirring just until combined. Add Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber with Flour mixture. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from pan; cool completely on cooling rack.