Friday Fiber Recipe from Hy-Vee!
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking squares with cocoa butter, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee shortening
- 2 c. pretzel sticks
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped Hy-Vee dried pineapple
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber – optional for added nutritional benefit!
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- Place chopped chocolate and shortening in a medium saucepan. Stir over low heat until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat. (Stir in Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber to the melted chocolate mixture)
- Stir in pretzels, cranberries and pineapple.
- Quickly drop mounds of mixture about 1 inch apart onto the waxed paper. Chill on cookie sheet about 30 minutes or until set.
- Store candies in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.