Perfect treat for your special Valentine!
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate squares
- 2 pounds whole strawberries (about 32 strawberries)
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber
- Chop chocolate into roughly same-sized pieces, about 3/4-inch pieces. Add chocolate to top of double boiler pan. Mix Fiber into melted chocolate.
- Bring water in the bottom of a double boiler to a simmer; turn off heat. Place top boiler pan with chocolate over bottom double boiler, covering with a lid. Let rest for about 5 minutes or until chocolate just begins to melt. Remove from bottom double boiler and continue to stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on parchment paper-lined sheets until set.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with white chocolate. Place melted white chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, cut a small tip off one corner and drizzle chocolate-dipped strawberries with white chocolate. Let cool until chocolate is set.