Looking for the perfect recipe for your Super Bowl party? Everyone loves a good bowl of Chili, especially in these bitter cold temps! Try this recipe provided by Hy-Vee, and your guests will love it! Add some Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber, for some added nutritional benefit!
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (15.5 oz each) cans Hy-Vee chili-style beans in chili gravy
- 1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee light red kidney beans
- 1 (28 oz) can Hy-Vee crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee beef broth
- 1 (6 oz) can Hy-Vee tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee oregano
- 1/4 tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Hy-Vee corn chips, optional
- Hy-Vee sour cream, optional
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber
- Brown ground chuck with onion and garlic until onion is tender; drain and transfer to a greased 5-to 6-quart slow-cooker.
- Stir in chili beans, kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, oregano and black pepper. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with optional toppings, if desired.