Flu season is the perfect time to keep your body nourished with veggies and protein! This easy recipe from Hy-Vee is the perfect soup on a cold winter day. Make sure to add your Pinnaclife fiber for extra nutritional benefit!
- 2 tsp Grand Selections olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) package Dole stir-fry medley, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 oz) can Hy-Vee premium chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1 c. Hy-Vee instant brown rice
- 1 (32 oz) container Hy-Vee 33%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 4 kiwi
- Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber – 1 scoop per serving
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Add chopped stir-fry medley and saute for 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and brown rice and saute for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is tender. Add Fiber. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before serving with kiwi.