Tuesday tip of the week!
Get plenty of fiber!
It’s rough, it’s tough — and it may help you:
- Reduce your risk of diabetes by improving your blood sugar control
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Promote weight loss by helping you feel full
Foods high in fiber include fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds.
Importance of fiber:
Now that we know how important fiber is in your daily diet, it’s time to face the facts! Most people get less than one-third of the fiber they need everyday to maintain a healthy digestive system. Don’t be a statistic, start getting the recommended daily value of fiber today!
Why you may not be getting enough fiber
- You may not know how much fiber you need
- You may not know where to get good fiber
- You may not drink enough water
- You may think that you are getting all the fiber you need in your diet alone
How Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber Supplements can help you
- Contains the powerful antioxidant blend of Olivamine10TM not found in any other supplement line for added health benefit (learn more about Olivamine10TM)
- Just one scoop gives you 11.7 grams of the 25-35 grams of soluble fiber you need each day
- It has no unpleasant taste, texture or lumps
- It is not temperature sensitive and can be used in baking and cooking
- It dissolves easily and evenly in both hot and cold liquids*
- It’s great for kids, too! For children 4 and older, add 1 scoop daily to any hot or cold food or beverage
- It is vegetarian, citrus, egg, milk, sodium, soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings, added sugars and preservatives free