- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package Hy-Vee reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Hy-Vee reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 8 Hy-Vee fajita-size tortilla shells
- Hy-Vee shredded cheddar cheese, Hy-Vee sour cream, shredded lettuce, optional
- Added nutritional bonus: Add 1/4 cup Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber to the chicken broth
- Rub roast with taco seasoning mix. Place roast in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker; add broth and onion. Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 11 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker and using two forks, pull meat into coarse strands.
- Serve shredded pork in tortilla shells topped with cheddar cheese, sour cream and lettuce, if desired.