- 8 ounces whole wheat spiral pasta, uncooked
- 1 ½ c. cubed cantaloupe (about ½ of cantaloupe)
- 1 ½ c. cubed pineapple (about ½ of pineapple)
- 1 ¼ c. strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. halved seedless grapes
- 1 ½ c. (12 ounces) lowfat vanilla yogurt
- *Added nutritional bonus: add ¼ cup Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber to yogurt
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and cool in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare fruit and place in large serving bowl. Once pasta has cooled, add to bowl. Gently mix yogurt into pasta mixture.
- Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.