- 1 tbsp Grand Selections olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 (14 oz) can Hy-Vee chicken broth
- 1 (12 oz) can Hy-Vee fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 c. uncooked orzo
- 1/2 c. frozen Hy-Vee peas
- 1/2 c. chopped zucchini
- 1/2 c. shredded carrots
- 1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- *Added nutritional bonus: add ¼ cup Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber to step 2.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion; sauté 2 minutes.
- Add broth and milk; bring to a boil.
- Stir in orzo. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in peas, zucchini and carrots. Cook until heated through.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and top with basil before serving.
Recipe provided by Hy-Vee