Invite some friends over for a backyard BBQ–Kabobs are a fun and easy meal that everyone will enjoy!
- 1/2 c. lite teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp frozen Hy-Vee orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- *Added nutritional bonus: add ¼ cup Pinnaclife Prebiotic Fiber to step #1
- Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice concentrate, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken strips and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken on skewers and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Grill directly over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees.
Recipe and photo provided by Hy-Vee